Volunteers help us run our facilities and events. We welcome people who would like to assist with this, so please look at the venues and events in the list below which describe what is involved. There is a link on those pages which will put you in contact with the volunteers who co-ordinate the manning of these roles and who will provide any more details that you require.
- Heritage Centre stewarding.
- Windmill stewarding.
- Old Lifeboat House stewarding.
- Helping in the Heritage Group Archives.
- Helping run Social meetings and talks, usually in the Assembly Rooms.
- Setting up exhibitions in the Heritage Centre.
- Undertaking Historical Research.
- Adding and updating historical information in our web pages.