St Anne

St Anne

St Anne

In 1872 St.Anne's church was built in the area of the parish of Lytham then known as Heyhouses, but a new town, named after the church, has grown up around it. The road that it now stands on is St.Annes Road East. In 1924 it had a mission church on Orchard Road.

Image
St Anne
1885
Image
St Anne
Image
St Anne
2013
Image
St Anne
2013