Clifton Arms Hotel

Clifton Arms

Clifton Arms

Clifton Arms Hotel

Clifton Arms Hotel

The Clifton Arms Hotel was first erected in about 1794 on Clifton Street, in the space that is now Park Street and adjoining buildings. Its successor, (a two storey building) was built in 1840 on West Beach. In 1875 all buildings comprising the hotel were raised to the same height and sold on to a private company.

Image
Clifton Arms
1854
Image
Clifton Arms Hotel
1863
Image
Clifton Arms Hotel
1867
Image
Clifton Arms
1985