St Peter

St Peter

St Peter

St Peter’s Roman Catholic Church, at the junction of Clifton Street and Station Road, was built in 1839. Prior to this, Roman Catholics had to worship at Lytham Hall in a little chapel too small for so great a congregation. The church was altered to create a centre aisle in addition to the winged aisles.

Image
St Peter
2004
Image
St Peter
1906
Image
St Peter
Image
St Peter