Congregational Church

Congregational church

Congregational church

Congregational Chapel

Congregational Chapel

Built 1861-2, by W.F.Poulton of Reading; with addition at north end dated 1910.

In 1972 the Congregational church joined with the English Presbyterian church to become the United Reformed Church.

It closed at the end of 2014.

Image
Congregational Chapel
1867
Image
Congregational church
Image
Congregational church
18 Dec 2003