Albert St. Methodist

Albert St Methodist

Albert St Methodist

Albert Street (Wesleyan Methodist) Church was built in 1907, replacing a mission room in Victoria Street. The mission was originally known as 'East End'. Since Park Street was the parent body, its records include much material for Albert Street until the early 20th century. Albert Street Church was closed in 1968.

Image
Albert St Methodist