Park Cemetery

Park Cemetery

Park Cemetery

In 1924 Squire John Talbot Clifton gave 26 acres of Lytham Hall Park to Lytham St Annes Corporation as the site for a new Cemetery. The Cemetery was designed by nationally renowned landscape architects Thomas H Mawson & Son of Lancaster, and formally opened by Mayor Alderman Arnold England on 8 April 1927.

There is an index of burials and cremations.

Image
Park Cemetery
2004
Image
Park Cemetery
2013
Image
Park Cemetery
2013